Office Hours 7:25 am - 2:25 pm
Phone: 890-0343 Ext. 37005
Direct Fax: 890-6194
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Winter Ball Fundraiser
$1 of Winter Ball ticket sales will go to support JDRF. For more information about JDRF, visit their website at www.jdrf.org. Watch the video below to learn more about Teens and Type 1 Diabetes:
HELP US MEET THE HEALTH AND SAFETY NEEDS OF YOUR CHILD
- Students with Asthma should keep an INHALER in their backpack and/or in the Health Office.
- Students with Food/Insect/Latex Allergies should keep an EPIPEN in their backpack and/or in the Health Office.
- Parents of students with Asthma should also update the health office with physician orders; all students carrying an inhaler must have a doctor's order on file in the health office.
- Update the school health office with any new medical diagnoses your child has or any new medications your child is taking.
- Inform the school health office of any changes to your child's emergency card/contacts; including new phone numbers.
- Update the school health office with any known severe food allergies (such as tree nuts, peanuts, etc.) or other severe allergies (such as insect bites) your child has. Please make sure the school health office has current health care provider orders for EPIPENS and BENADRYL.
- Provide the school health office with EPIPENS and BENADRYL as ordered by your child's physician in the event of an emergency as Volcano Vista is NOT a "peanut free" school.