2012 - 2014 - 2016 STATE CHAMPIONS!!
UPDATES, CHANGES, ETC WILL BE MADE DAILY AS NEEDED!
- View Calendar below for information regarding September/October workouts!
- Try outs Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2:45-4:30pm
- Must have a current APS physical and insurance form completely filled out before try outs! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Fundraising is a critical component to running a first class basketball program. Additional funds are needed to pay for coaches, additional equipment, training gear, summer game costs, uniforms, team building activities and transportation, awards, and banquets. For the 2016-17 season, the fundraising goal is to raise approximately $15,000.00 (with a Varsity, JV, C Team), therefore, all coaches, players, and parents are needed to help raise the additional funds needed.
- Coaches Role – Coaches will organize and direct a summer high school team camp and youth camp to help fund the program annually. In addition, coaches will help design, implement, and manage the fundraising activities for the players.
- Player Role: Each player is expected to participate in each fundraising activity. During the fall/winter, players are encouraged to raise funds for the program and will have to choose any combination of the following options. 1. Sell $460 worth of candles. Players will have two weeks to turn in money from the sales of the candles. 2. Acquire $460 of Poster sponsorship for the basketball program. 3. A player may donate $250 to the girls’ basketball program.
- Parent Role – Parent support is needed to help run successful fundraising programs which include selling poster sponsorships (look for letter below), car washes, and selling candles.
- The girls have been given letters to give to businesses so the businesses have the opportunity to be a Silver or Platinum Sponsor. They will be advertised on our 2016-17 team poster. Print the letter from our Locker to your right!