VVHS Enrollment/Registration Procedures for 2013-2014
Enrollment/registration sessions are scheduled for the following dates
August 9 @ 8:00am - incoming 9-12th graders
The following are the enrollment and registration procedures for students who live in the VVHS attendance boundaries and will attend VVHS for the 2013 – 2014 school year, but who do NOT currently attend VVHS, LBJ Middle School or Tony Hillerman Middle School:
- Call VVHS at 890-0343 x 37052 to reserve a seat in one of the above enrollment/registration sessions.
- Information to Bring to VVHS Data Processor (Louanne Rauen) in room F117 BEFORE the Scheduled Enrollment/Registration Session:
- Birth Certificate – Required if new to APS
- Immunization Record, up-to-date, which must include DT/DPT/Tetanus Booster within Last 10 Years
- Proof of Address – student and parent/legal guardian must live in VVHS attendance boundaries (visit www.aps.edu to verify assigned school for residence address):
- Current PNM Utility Bill with parent/legal guardian name and physical street address on it (water, cable, phone bills, etc. do not apply); OR
- Current Rental Agreement (with parent/legal guardian name, student name and physical street address on it); OR
- Current Purchase Agreement (with parent/legal guardian name and physical street address on it)
- Transcript, report card – Current unofficial transcripts and most recent report card (excludes 9th grade).
- Withdrawal documentation from last school attended, if applicable.
- Copies of IEP, special program/course placement, etc, if applicable (i.e., special education, gifted, ESL services)
- When all documentation is received, you will be given a registration packet to complete and leave with the Data Processor. A Course Request Card will be given to you to take home and complete.
- Course Request Card- Please get signatures from current Math & English teachers for course recommendations.
- If you need further assistance or have questions concerning the Course Request Card there will be counselors available to assist you at the scheduled Enrollment/Registration Session. In-depth course evaluation will require a separate, scheduled meeting at a later date/time.