2023-2024 Medical Eligibility
It is required for ALL student athletes to be cleared for any out-of-season or in-season participation. All forms must be dated on or after April 1, 2023 and be on file with the Athletic Trainer to be eligible for the 2023-2024 athletic season. All physicals and required paperwork can be turned in via the Dragonfly Max application. No hardcopies will be accepted for clearance.
Parents must create the dragonfly account and submit all paperwork and electronically sign forms. If athletes electronically sign forms the paperwork will be rejected.
The NMAA physical packet must be used to gain clearance. No other forms will be accepted for clearance. All required forms can be found in the NMAA Physical Packet, downloaded below under the "Important Forms" section, or downloaded from Dragonfly. The link to the NFHS concussion for students course is under the "Important Links" section below.
To be cleared for participation the following must be completed, uploaded, reviewed, and then approved by VVHS Admin in Dragonfly:
- The Consent to the Disclosure and use of Personal Health Information form
- Emergency Contacts Form
- APS Athletics Participation Consent Form
- PPE Health History form (2 pages)
- PPE Physical Exam Form
- PPE Medical Eligibility Form
- Consent to Treat Form
- Concussion Information in Sports Form
- NFHS Concussion for Students Certificate
- Emergency Contact Information must be entered in Dragonfly
- Please enter 2 current parent/guardian emergency contacts in Dragonfly
- All medical tabs must be answered in Dragonfly
- Tabs: Insurance, General Info, Heart Health, Bone and Joint, Medical Questions
Additional Tryout Information
- Must be registered or pre-registered at VVHS and all enrollment documentation must be complete and accurate.
- If you make the team, you will need additional forms that will be announced at a later time.
- Tryouts: View the specific sport/team websites to learn more.
NCAA Eligibility Information
All 11th grade student/athletes need to register with the NCAA and be aware of the NCAA requirements. A free course is available to review all information at the NFHS Learning Center. Also, check out an Interactive Presentation by the NCAA to learn more.
More important resources: